Resistance Bands Seated Exercise Workout
Seated Resistance Band Workout is a exercise workout that will burn fat, built strength and tone muscles using a resistance band. This was my first post spinal cord surgery strength training workout. It was a challenge but then what would life be like if we never faced any challenges? By using a resistance band, you don't have to worry about dropping weights on your toe or any other part of your body. You can adjust the length of the band to suit your fitness level.
The benefits of using a resistance band versus Dumbbells?
1. You don't have to worry about dropping a weight on your foot or any other part of your body.
2. You can fold the resistance band and put it in your purse, briefcase, gym bag or pocket. It's like a mini gym that travels wherever you go, in other words mobile.
3. It burns fat and calories to help manage your weight.
4. It builds strength - making your body stronger.
5. It tones your body - adding definition to your muscles.
It is recommended that you do cardio exercise at least 20 minutes a day and strength training at least once a week. But two days a week of strength training would be better with 48 hours of rest between each session. This will enable you to become and maintain yourself as a fit person. What is meant by a fit person? The ability to do everyday chores without a struggle. By exercising on a regular basis, you will be able to manage your weight, have a stronger body, have sharper mental ability, be able to manage stress and your emotions better. This will put in the state of wellness. Exercising your body soul and mind. You can visit my web site: https://www.pauleugene.com for more health and fitness tips.